About Nash Mills Village Hall
The hall is available for hire mid-week daytimes, Friday evenings and Saturdays or Sundays for parties, functions, fundraising events and meetings. During the summer of 2013 the hall roof was replaced and the interior completely redecorated.
- Large hall with wooden parquet flooring and small stage (hall approx. 8m x 15m, comfortably accommodates 120)
- Kitchen with oven, sinks and urn
- Tables and chairs
- Small meeting rooms, (may be used as a bar or buffet area)
- Toilets including disabled facilities
- Hot water and central heating
- Grounds: ample car parking spaces and flat grass areas
'Occasional' bookings are currently charged at £16 per hour though regular hirers benefit from a discount on this price.
Saturday evening hire is currently £165 (4:30pm to 11:30pm).
Prices subject to review.
Please feel free to come and view the hall before you book.